Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Squats


I’ve added a new exercise to my routine of maintaining my pig-hOle for the enjoyment and use of Men that I provide man2man sex with.


If you have been following my blog, you have read where I have posted about how I maintain myself to be prepared for whatever it takes to give pleasure to another man or group of men.

I do my morning clean out and then fuck myself on a selection of dildos to keep my pig-hOle prepared for the day.


I have a routine I follow to help stretch my pig-hOle wide for when larger size objects and over sized cocks are to be stuffed inside of my pig-ass.

Like I said, I want to always be prepared to take whatever is going up my pig-hOle.


I make sure my hOle is clean.

Then I take my dildo that I have nicknamed ‘Thor’ and ride it stretching my hole more open than normal.


The full Length is Thor is 9 ½ inches
Insertable length: 8inches  of thick good feeling meat…
The Width at its Head = 2” / at base of shaft = 3”
Circumference: Head = 6” / Base of shaft = 7 ½ “ / Balls = 14”



Fucking hole buster to do squats on…
Here are a few selfies I took while doing my squats one day.





This is what it is all about once I get all of that big dildo inside of me.


Afterwards, I’m ready to move on the bigger dildos.


Giving that TopMan the asshole he wants to play in.


Making me Happy Pig!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....