Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, April 26, 2015

Carnival Security


The Carnival is in town

In fact, there were two carnivals in town this week.


I am not sure which one this guy came from.

He was a stocky build white guy wearing a 
Carnival Security uniform
Black cargo like pants, a black t-shirt with Security printed on it
And a black cap that had Carnival Security printed on it


Damn he was good looking too.

I saw him walk into the video booth area. I could tell right away he was not familiar with the layout of the maze of video booths.

I wanted him and was going to have him.

I approached him and asked how it was going.

Then I asked him if it was the first time there.

He responded his day was just going to start at the carnival down the road and then replied last time he was there the
new section wasn’t there.

I told him that they had added a bunch of new video booths and open space for whatever.

I showed him inside one of the new video booths with a glory hole and then told him to enjoy himself.

He stepped inside the video booth with a straight movie playing and locked the door.

Of course I wasted no time in claiming the next video booth.

This is the glory hOle I used to pleasure this carnival worker.

 

Once inside the video booth, I locked the door and assumed the kneeling position in front of the glory hole.

The glory hOle was in charge now…

I was just in time to watch that handsome stud unzip the zipper to his black pants and pull out his fat uncut cock.

I fingered the glory hole to let him know I was there.

Slowly he turned toward the wall with his uncut cock hanging in front of him.

Damn it was a good looking piece of meat.

I really wanted that cock in my mouth so I could taste the man attached to it.

He stepped forward toward the wall and fed this uncut beauty through the hole to me.


I took hold to it and took this picture.

After taking this picture, I took it in my mouth and cleaned the foreskin on the cock.

Damn this uncut cock tasted so good.

It responded very well to the love making I gave it.


It got hard and stood at attention

The guy attached to it began to moan a lot while my tongue and mouth continued to make love to it.

Finally I heard the guy say he was ready to cum

Then he asked if I was ready for his load.

I moaned yes and this cock exploded into my mouth.

After swallowing the load, I continued to suck on the cock as it began to go limp.



This is the final picture when I finally stopped sucking on it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....