Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, April 26, 2015

GH-51 Cock


This is one of many more postings of cocks hanging out of glory holes that I took ten years ago that is posted on my Tumblr site.

It is hard to believe that this collection of cocks has survived the years on an old floppy disc.

Some of these cocks are floppy, but I sure did enjoy sucking on them.

I didn’t keep any notes on most of the experiences, just the pictures from my trips to the local bookstores with glory holes that year.

I hope you enjoy them


Post in the comments section which one you would have liked to have presented to you through a glory hole to service with your mouth and tongue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....