Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

SaturdayFun


Here are pictures of two of the cocks I had the pleasure of sucking on while out on Saturday.

If you have been following my blog, you know I give service to almost any cock presented to me through a glory hOle. These two I really enjoyed.


I really like this one.

The gay attached to it on the other side of the wall kept telling me to get his nut for him.

He fed me a nice thick load for all the good work I gave his cock.


I serviced this cock not long after the first one.

It was a little difficult as it was shorter and banged my head on the wall a few time.

I really liked the way the guys belt came through the glory hole with his cock.


I received a nice load of cum from this one too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....