Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, April 2, 2015

HappyEaster


Christ has Risen


He has died for our sins and God took him for all of our sins so we can live our lives freely and share our love to our fellow Man.


Christ has fought Satan to make so much evil good

   

I thank Christ ever day for the creation his father made in myself.
Giving me my talents to allow men to feast from me to satisfy their sexual needs.


I know I have a guardian Angel watching over me 
every day and everywhere I go



Protecting me and giving me the strength and wisdom to carry on my mission here on this earth.



Christ has Risen!


Happy Easter


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....