Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, April 30, 2015

YoungRedneckStud


I was at the local adult video store cruising the video booths for some cock to service when I saw this good looking young redneck stud turn the corner and go into one of the video booths which have a glory hole into the next video booth.

Since there were other cock suckers working the hallways, I made my move quick enough and got the empty video booth next to the one he had entered and shut the door.

At fist all he did was grope at his budge and just watch the movie. The movie in that video booth was gay where a black guy with a hung cock was having sex with a white bottom stud.

I fingered the glory hole and waited.

Finally he pulled his cock out of his jeans and fed it through the glory hole to me to have.


As you can see he offered me a nice hard cock in need of my expert mouth service.

I sucked on it and made love to it until it finally exploded a big load of cum into my mouth.

This cock made the whole day of walking the hallways worth it.

He left after feeding me his load. He was there only to get his rocks off.


I hope he returns again for the same reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....