Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Check out this site



SamBear's Glory hOle Dic-A-Day

This Tumblr site has been created for my followers to enjoy just the 
pictures of my adventures.

The pictures posted on Tumblr are from my collection of Glory hOles 
I have had adventures with.

Check out this site and let me know what you think.

Comments are always welcum…


If you take any of my pictures, please use them wisely

Just a Reminder…

My sites are intended for the viewing pleasures of Men of legal age to view the content posted

My posts are not intended to harm anyone and are only posted for entertainment for my followers.

Any pictures that need to be removed will be done when I am notified by email of the link address.

Happy Jacking!


Do you have an adventure with a glory hOle you want to share?
Send it to me with your permission to post.

I will add it to my site.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....