Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Slave labor


Conversation between customer and sex worker:
       
                         TopMan                                              Slave

“Come on, fag, turn around! Don’t be so squeamish!”
“Please, sir, you’re hurting me.”
“You fucking fag, stop whining. You are here to endure pain. Stupid fag! I paid for it.”
“Sir, please, I can’t breathe!”


 “Shut up, faggot! I’m going to fuck you now. Good and hard. And then I’ll beat you with my belt. You deserve it. I’ve had to pay extra to have you for my use.


I’ll teach you to have respect for a trick! You’re just a piece of fuck meat. A sex toy, a sex object, nothing more! Damn bastard!”


“Aaarrghh! Sir, please, you are going in too fast!”
“So what? Who the fuck cares, if you have to endure the pain? 


I tell you, fag: Nobody! The main thing is that I paid well for you!”


“Get it? You will take anything and everything I want to stuff your sorry faggot asshole with”
“Yes sir, I get it, sir!”
“Then tell me now, that you like it!”
“Yes sir, sorry! I like it, sir.”


 “Well, fag. Take that big fat dildo up your ass. Now let yourself ride long and deep on that fucker or I’ll beat you to a pulp!”
I’m going to destroy that faggot pay to play asshole of yours.
 “Arrhghhh!…Fuck me Sir”


Then your fucking huge asshole is going to take my fists and your sorry faggot self is going to be my slave puppet.


I’m going bury my fist as fucking deep in you as it will go and then even deeper.


I paid for you faggot. Your fucking body is mine to use as I please.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....