Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

CowboyDaddy Glory hOle Fucker


This cock was attached to a middle-aged cowboy like stud.

He was wearing cowboy boots, jeans and just a t-shirt.

I followed into the video booth next to him and pushed his massive uncut cowboy size cock through the glory hOle for me to have

After giving it some pleasure with my mouth, I backed my ass onto it and gave it a different pleasure.

I was a happy glory hOle pig when the Cowboy Daddy attached to this cock told me if I wanted more, I had to get my faggot ass over in his video booth.

He gave me more. Much more…

My pig-hOle received a deep hard fucking from this massive uncut cock.

After he unloaded his balls into me using my ass as his cum-dump,

He let me clean my ass juices and his cum off that mighty cock before giving me his phone number.

He told me he wanted to ride my ass again the next time he was in town


Ride em Cowboy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....