Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Friday Delightful Treat


This is the cock I had the pleasure of making love to through a glory hOle on Friday.


It was attached to a fucking Hot construction worker.

I saw him when he pulled into the parking lot of the ABS and go into the store.

I knew I had to have that hot fucker.

He was wearing his work boots, he was covered in dirt and his construction hats were in the back of his truck.


All he wanted was to have a cocksucker like myself make love to his hard cock. I joined him in his video booth to be able to give him the service he needed without a wall between us.

He happily let me in and I fell to my knees in front of him and worshipped that hard cock as it needed.

I wanted him to fuck me, but he told me all he needed at that moment was to blast his load down some lucky cock sucker’s throat.

I made sure he got what he needed  and he fed me a nice big load as a reward for the needed love I gave his cock.

Afterwards he told he was working in town the next few weeks and wanted to know if he could meet me every day after he got off work.

He told me he really enjoyed fucking ass and would gladly suit up to go ass drilling the next time.



Damn, I now have a regular date the next few weeks. I hope he has a motel room for us to use.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....