Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, April 26, 2015

GH-106


The guy attached to this cock was almost too tall for the glory hole.

He had to bend his legs to squat enough to give me all of his cock.

I made it easy for him by joining him in his video booth.

While sucking this uncut cock enjoying the hell out of it, the guy attached told me he wanted to fuck me.

I never say no to this statement- I want to fuck you!

He suited up and rode my ass until he blasted that rubber full of his male essence.

Afterwards I cleaned him up and I took my reward from the used condom.

Damn he had good tasting cum.

Plus he knew how to fuck.


My Pig-hOle felt so damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....