Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, May 22, 2015

Afternoon ABS


A few days ago I had some time to cruise one of the Adult Video Stores near the street I was traveling on.

It cost me $10.00 for admission to the video booth area.

This one uncut cock made the trip worth it.

This is what was presented to me to enjoy and give pleasure to.


As you can see, the guy had a nice wet head under his foreskin which I enjoyed very much.


I licked and cleaned up his pre-cum making him moan and groan in pleasure.


I continued to make love to this wonderful uncut cock until it blasted a full load of the guy’s essence in my mouth and down my throat.



Cocks like this, are one of the main reasons I hunt the almighty uncut cock to have in my mouth and up my ass when possible.


1 comment:

Live Webcam Chat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....