Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, May 3, 2015

HoleFull – II


This Glory hOle is full of this wonderful black cock.

It is one of the cocks I posted earlier to share with my readers
 a great mighty cock that had control of me one day.


Here is a picture of my fingers wrapped around the cock squeezing trying to make them touch.

I measured my hand…
2 ½ inches across

That big fat uncut cock was two and a half inches thick.

Here are the details of my adventures with this cock on the day I had the honor of providing myself to service its needs.

As you can see from the picture posted above, my adventure with this all mighty cock started out at the local adult video store which has video viewing booths with glory hOles between most of them. There are a few video booths which do not have the hOles and are reserved for private encounters.

I had been cruising the hallways of video booths looking for some cock in need of the pleasure I could provide with my mouth or asshole.

This video booth is one of the newer booths in what I call the new area. I saw the door was closed and knew I needed to check out the glory hOle for possible action.

I entered the booth next to the one occupied and knelt down in front of the glory hOle to peer into the occupied video booth.

As I peered into the darkness of the next booth, I could see this over-sized cock being stroked by the guy it was attached to.

All I could see of the guy was that he seemed to be of small build.

I was pleased when the guy attached to that mighty cock realized I was watching through the glory hOle and he turned toward the hole in the wall.

I laid my hand in the bottom of the glory hOle to let him know that I was interested in servicing his needs.

I watched as he stepped toward the wall and fed his long fat cock through the glory hOle to me.

Of course I kissed it to acknowledge my acceptance of his offer.

Then I took that picture.

After that, I started giving that wonderful piece of meat as much pleasure with my mouth and tongue as I could.

I could hear the guy on the other side of the wall moaning with enjoyment from my work.

It wasn’t long before he started to fuck the glory hOle and my mouth while I sucked on his musky tasting black cock.

If you have read any of my other post, you should know that when a guy started to fuck my mouth while I am sucking his cock, I assume he wants to fuck some ass too.

I reached down and started to undo my jeans and push them down some along with my underwear. Then I reached into my right pocket and pulled out a King size condom.

I pulled my mouth off his cock and pressed the foil wrapper against his hard cock.

He pulled the cock back through the glory hOle and I watched and he tore open the foil wrapper and placed the King size condom over his cock.

As he was pushing his cock back through the glory hOle, I stood up and turned my ass toward the hole in the wall.

I wanted this huge cock inside of me. I wanted to feel its massiveness.

I spit on my fingers and greased my pig-hOle as I positioned myself to back onto the latex covered black monster cock.

It took some extra push to get this thick cock inside of me.

Once inside my ass, the owner started fucking me through the wall.

I pushed my ass back against the wall to allow as much of that incredible cock in me.

The guy kept fucking me and fucking me. It was as if he couldn’t get enough of my asshole.

I didn’t mind. I made sure my asshole was centered on the glory hole so he could fuck me all he wanted.

After having him fuck my pig-hOle through the glory hOle for a while, he stopped fucking me and pulled that fat cock out of my ass.

I couldn't believe how empty I felt without that monster inside of me.

Then I felt him thump my ass cheek. I straightened up and turned toward the glorious hole in the wall which had allowed me to enjoy the ride I had just been given.

I heard the guy in the next video booth say he wanted me to join with him in the booth he was in.

He wanted my ass to fuck more.

I quickly said yes out loud and then I pulled up my pants.

He wasted no time in getting me bent over and his cock back up inside my pig-hOle.

The fucking continued for a long while.

Finally I could feel that monster cock swell even larger as he got close to shooting his load. 

As his cock exploded inside of me, he let out a loud yell of joy.

When he finally pulled his limp monster out of me, he was glad to have me remove the used rubber full of his cum and clean his cock with my tongue.

I saved that full rubber until he had exited the video booth and then I sucked it dry.

Damn what a good reward for such an incredible fucking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....