Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, May 22, 2015

March fun 10

Mid Week Fun - March fun 10


This cock was attached to a stocky build Daddy Type.

I sucked on this cock for a few minutes through the glory hole and then decided I was tired of banging my head on the glory Hole.

Later that afternoon I found the guy in the public dark area. He had added a cockring and ball stretcher.

While he sat on one of the stools in the area, I knelt between his legs and sucked on his cock again.

This time I got to give his needy balls a good workout with my mouth.

Finally he fed me my reward by blasting his load into my mouth.


I swallowed it with pride as he told me he didn’t expect to get that good of workout on his balls.

1 comment:

Live Webcam Chat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....