Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, May 9, 2015

letter from a FAN


HELLO DUDE
I must congrats your great service you do all mighty Cocks.

I think gays must accept Cock as a true God and be more honest with their desires.

I've had your blog in my bookmarks for a while, I would check it out once in a while for the pics, but tonight I spent a couple of hours going back through your posts and reading your stories.

Wow…I love a good dirty bookstore, and unfortunately, they closed up all of the French Quarter ones that had video booths in the past couple of years. I guess because of the availability of sex in public places here, particularly in some of the bars.

I really like your stories about sucking cock, the photos of the cocks you are writing about, and fucking guys with your dildoes.

I have a big dildo fetish, and love to ride big rubber cocks myself.

I'm including some pics of my collection, of me enjoying some of them, and of my own cock.
Please feel free to post them if you wish.

His Collection:

Him and one of his toys:
   




I'd like to know if you think my cock is suitable for sucking through a raunchy fucking hole in the wall, Pig.


Fucking WOW - I like the shot of your collection

Too bad we are not closer. I have a shit load more that would fit nicely in your ass and then mine.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....