Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Friday 1-14-20XX


Finally it is Friday.

I had a pre-arranged meeting with this bear I met over the internet. We decided to meet at the bookstore first to see if we had any sparks.

I knew what he looked liked and he had pictures of me. Now all we had to was meet and hopefully have some hot sex.

When I got to the Bookstore, there was City Cop sitting in the parking lot. 

He was hiding behind one of the trees waiting to catch some sucker speeding down the road.

I parked my car, grabbed a couple of condoms and headed into the bookstore.

The usual, I paid my $1.00 cover charge to get into the back.

There was no one in the back. I had to piss so I headed to the Men’s Room. 
To my surprise, there was a guy standing at the urinal. He looked fairly nice looking. He had jeans on and one of the hoodie pull over things.

I headed on into the toilet stall to take my piss. After pissing I put my cock back in my jeans, buttoned them up and headed back past the urinals.

As I walked past the guy at the urinal, I noticed his right arm moving as if he was jacking his cock.

I was feeling pretty good about myself. I had on 501 jeans, my brown cowboy boots and a western style shirt. I think I looked pretty good.

He must of have also. He turned and nodded at me as I walked past him. I stopped and turned back around and made a few steps which put me on his right side. I reached around him and pushed his hand off of his cock and grabbed it. The thing was rock hard.

‘You got any poppers?’ he asked me as he turned so I could see what I was holding.

‘Sure don’t’ I replied to him. Then I asked him, ‘can I suck on your cock some? Just get a taste of it.’

He stepped back away from the dirty urinal and turned some more offering me his cock. I usually prefer to move just around the wall toward the stall, but there wasn’t anyone else back there to worry about.

Damn he had a nice cock and it was rock hard.

I knelt down in front of him preparing to taste his cock. My face was just inches away for his manhood.

He had his pants completely opened and his underwear pulled down and hooked beneath his balls. His underwear’s waist band had printed, Calvin Klien. I have a strange fascination with sucking a man’s cock that is wearing Calvin Klien Underwear.


Slowly I took his hard cock into my mouth and started licking around the head and down the shaft. His cock was nice and warm from being held by the CK underwear and had a salty taste too from where he had just taken a piss. I was in Pig Heaven for a minute. Then I realized that someone had joined us in the Men’s Room.

I looked around the stud that I was kneeling in front of and saw that the guy I was suppose to meet had walked into the space and was watching me suck on the one stud’s hot hard cock.

‘Don’t mind me’ he said as he stepped closer. I am not very comfortable doing a whole lot in the Men’s Room with all that goes on with the management now.

I let the cock go out of my mouth and stood back up.

‘Thanks for giving me a taste of your cock.’ I said to the guy as I stepped back from him.

‘Maybe you will let me suck it some more later.’ I said as I stepped around him toward the short guy I was to meet.

‘You didn’t have to stop’ he said to me as I approached him.

‘Yeah I did’ I said back to this guy. Let’s call him Lil Bear from here on.

‘My ass needs your face in it right now. Let’s go into one of the booths so you can get you face buried where it needs to be.’

The guy standing at the urinal was stroking his hard cock as Lil bear and I exited the Men’s Room. We headed on to one of the private video booths and closed the door behind us. Lil Bear fed a dollar until the video machine as I began to undo my pants. Slowly I pushed my pants down around my ankles as I turned facing my ass toward Lil bear.

‘What you been waiting for?’ I asked Lil Bear as I grabbed his head and forced it into my ass crack.

I let him eat my ass for several minutes before pulling his face away from my ass crack.

I turned toward him and pulled him to his feet. Next I took and pushed his face toward my chest. Pulling up my sweat shirt I offered him my left nipple to chew on. He pulled his shirt up to allow me access to his nipples. 

As I started to work his nipples he began to chew on my. He was not able to take near as much as he could give.

He did pretty good on chewing on my nipples. Every time I wanted him to bite a little rougher, I would pinch his nipple and tell him to chew harder. 

He finally caught on to my madness.

When the $1.00 movie fee ran out and the movie quit, I decided it was time to move on.

The two of us exited the video booth and walked over near the entry to the Men’s Room and checked out who was now there.

I noticed that the light was on in video booth number four. There wasn’t anyone in video booth number five so I decided Lil Bear and I needed to check it out.

I peered though the glory hole to only find a nice looking cock being jerked on.

While Lil bear was getting the door locked, I dropped to my knee and fingered the glory hole. The guy jerking his cock turned and fed his cock through the glory hole for me to have. It was a really nice hard cock wanting to have my mouth make love to it.

The pictures tell the rest of this adventure…


     

The End








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....