Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, May 4, 2015

BelieveItOrNot


That’s right…

Believe it or not

I fucked around with this older gentleman who told me while I had his fat uncut cock down my throat that he was 70 years old.

As you will see from the pictures, it got hard and stayed hard.

This adventure started with me sucking his cock through one of the glory hOles at the bookstore.


After several minutes of me sucking on his nice cock, he pulled it back through the glory hole. Then he leaned down to the hOle and told me we should go in one of the private booths. I agreed.

In the private booth in the back section he dropped his pants and sat down on the bench.

I dropped my pants and he took my cock in his mouth and started sucking on it.

When he stopped sucking my cock, I dropped down on my knees and took that incredible uncut cock into my mouth.


I sucked on his cock and chewed on his balls for a while.
Then we took a break. He told me he was going to get a cheap hotel for some sleep.

He asked if I wanted to stop by for a quick fuck.


I gave him my cell phone number and told him to call me when he had the room. I would gladly let him fuck me with that 70 year old uncut super cock.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....