Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, May 9, 2015

Mid Week Fun – Pt 1


I had a chance on Wednesday to got cock hunting.

I wasn’t expecting much when I left the house.

When I arrived at the local Adult Book Store and Video Rental, I was surprised the parking was full of various vehicles.

Since I knew I was going cock hunting I hosed out my pig-hOle while I was getting ready. I also opened myself up with my Chris Long dildo.


I was ready for whatever was cumming my way that afternoon.

I just got into the back area when I was approached by a damn good looking young black stud.

He told me he wanted me to suck his cock until he fed me his load. He said he needed to release all that was built up in his balls.

He had a nice long black cock that needed my mouth.



The next cock I was allowed to service with my mouth was through one of the glory hOles.


Then I sucked a black uncut cock in the public dark area.

He fed me a nice load too.


Following him, I worked the glory hOles and got fed some more cum.



Then I sucked one of the glory hOle cocks again in the dark area. He added a nice cock ring with ball stretcher. More on this in a different posting.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....