Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, May 15, 2015

GayMaleRape


Have you ever been raped by another Male?

Actually Raped? Fucked by another Male or Males against your will?

I want to hear about it. Would you share with me?
Email me.


I have!
Twice

Once when I was very very young in Washington DC at a Bathhouse.

Once when I lived in Texas when I was attacked, beaten, raped and robbed.


The first time was by a huge black man with an enormous uncut cock.

I had fallen asleep/pasted out in one of the orgy areas.

He climbed on my back and forced his ungreased monster cock up my young and not stretched opened yet asshole.

He pinned me down and fucked me as rough as he could. Putting on a show to all that wanted to watch.

He left my asshole ripped open, bleeding and full of his devil seed.

He slapped and beat me while he fucked me as hard as he could.

Kept telling me I deserved the raping because I had turned him down earlier.

I had to be carried off and tended to by the staff until I could walk again.

They told me he often forced himself on young white meat.

The next night I ran into him again at the bathhouse and told the black muth’rfuck’r I was proud of taking what he gave me and told him it was my choice now. I dared him that he was a shitty fucker and he had to force guys to have sex with him.

Then I offered him my asshole and told him to show me what he really could do.

I got another brutal fucking getting slapped around a lot and a lot of verbal abuse, But this time I was in charge of the situation.

I made him give me what I wanted. He dumped his load in me when I was tied of his shitty fucking.

Afterwards I spit in his face and told him hopefully someday he would learn how to use that monster cock hanging between his legs.

This guy was massive compared to my young skinny white ass at that time. That second fucking didn’t rip me apart as the rape did the night before.

In fact, he fucked me several more times that second night. Each time trying to be more of a bad ass then before.



To this day, I believe he is the reason I hunt the almighty Big Black Dick.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....