Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Friday, May 22, 2015

Tim

Tim called today about his new apartment. He had rented an apartment again where he lived before he built his house. He said he was using it as an office.

Tim is this Hot Asian Stud I met one afternoon at the bookstore. He has the nicest uncut cock to suck and a sweet ass to eat.

I went over to his new apartment. He had a bed in the bedroom and just a desk in the living room. As he said, it was to be used as office space.



He was ready to have his cock sucked. We went in the bedroom and I went to the business of sucking his cock. I sucked on his cock a while until finally he shot his load in my mouth. His cum is so sweet. Just like cream candy.

1 comment:

Live Webcam Chat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....