Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, May 3, 2015

MidWeekFun - MonsterCock


WoW – What a fucking wonderful Wednesday.


More than I ever expected for a Wednesday Afternoon.

The day started off on a good note.
I had an excellent session with my Dread-locks buddy.
He has a mighty curved cock which is usually hard to swallow because of the curve. Today it went right down my throat with no hesitation.
He grabbed my head and held it where he wanted it so he could fuck my throat.
We put on a damn good show in the public dark area. There had to be half a dozen guys working their cocks watching him fuck my throat.
Then we took a break so his cock could go down some from being so fucking hard and for my throat to catch a few breaths.
All I could think of while he fucked my throat was how incredible it felt when he fucks my pig-hOle with that wicked cock.
I had my hopes up that he would want to stuff his wicked cock in my asshole later


After a short break from sucking that wicked black cock, I was invited into one of the private booths in the new area by the owner of that wicked curved cock. He was ready for another session of fucking my throat.
Only this time he wanted to fuck my white ass also.
I got that big cock hard with my mouth and had it ready for fucking.
Too bad I couldn’t get a few pictures of me sucking that wicked cock. I had some perfect spit moments.


Once I had that hard cock slopped up, I reached in my pocket and pulled out a ‘King’ size condom.
After tearing the pouch open, I rolled that latex bag over his cock head and down the hard brown shaft. He gets off on me dressing his cock for fucking me.
Now my ass was in for one of hell of a fucking.
This guy almost seems like a demon when he fucks.
He fucks deep and hard.
Penning me up against the wall where he gets my ass just right so he can drill that wicked cock as deep inside of me as possible.
Plus he fucks for as long as the bottom can take it.
For me he usually needs a break after 30 to 45 minutes of non-stop ass drilling. He really packs that cock into my ass. There are times I have tears in my eyes. I always take his fucking for as long as he keeps driving it into me.
One bonus, the small space of the video fills with the smell of his body musk. That odor is better than any poppers.
Over and over he tells me how good my white man’s pussy feels. Making him want to fuck me more and more.
When he had enough of fucking my white pig-hOle, he pulled out and allowed me to remove the condom from his rock hard cock.
This time he told me to save it for later when he got some more of my ‘Pussy”
He didn’t blow his load so I knew if I wanted more, I just had to let him know.

I helped him pull his jeans and underwear up and I got my ass back dressed. Then we parted the musky smelling video booth.

To my surprise there were not any guys in the hallway listening to the fucking he had just given my ass.
I was soon to find out why.
They were all after this new guy that had appeared. He was a tall Black guy that looked to be in late 30s.
Right off I recognized the guy from several years ago. He used to cruise the ABS looking to get fuck.
One thing to know about this guy, he has a huge uncut thick cock.
The other thing I remember about him was that his ass was always dirty. He never seemed to clean himself out before coming to the ABS and looking to get fucked.
I was surprised when he showed interest in me. I thought maybe he just recognize me.
It pissed several of the regular bottom feeders off when he ignored them and chased my ass.
I was ready for all types of action that afternoon.
I had my Chris Long dildo, a pocket full of condoms and tube of lube.


The one thing I didn’t have was my bottle of poppers. This fact was OK since I hadn’t needed them that afternoon.
Let me remind you what size my Chris Long dildo is…


Nearly a foot long, and with 8 inches of insertable shaft, this is one impressive dildo
This is my favorite dildo to have with me when I am out hunting me to have sex with.
I made my way back to the old side of the maze and stepped in booth number 8. It has a busted door and a glory hole in the wall into booth number 7.
Here is that glory hOle.


I heard the black guy go into #7 and shut the door. None of the video booths in the old section of the video booth maze have working locks on them.
I stepped completely into the booth and shut my door too. Then I propped it shut with the stool that was in the booth.
Before I could get on my knees to peer through the glory, he pushed his big fat black cock through the glory hOle for me to have.


I wasted no time getting my mouth on it and give it as much attention as I could.


While making love to that monster size cock all I could think of was how good it would feel fucking me.
Once I offered him my ass and he pulled his cock back through the glory hOle.
So I went back to sucking on his cock some more.
Then he wanted some of my cock. It surprised me he swallowed my cock without any hesitation.
I figured he wouldn’t like the PA.
I guess I didn’t fit the size guide for him cause he stopped sucking my cock and said he needed a break.
OK I thought. I at lease got to suck on that monster cock of his. The noises he was making while I had his cock told me he enjoyed how I was enjoying his massive manhood.
As I was getting dressed I let him see the dildo as I was putting it back in my pants. He was watching me through the glory hole.
That is when I heard him ask me if he could see the dildo.
I handed him my dildo through the glory hole. While he was checking it out, I knelt back down in front of the glory hole and watched him.
Damn it was Hot watching him check it out.
Then I heard him ask me if I would fuck him with it.
Damn right I would I told him.
He handed me back my dildo and I quickly dressed it with one of the condoms from my pocket.
Then I greased it up as he put his black asshole to the glory hole.
He was ready for some fucking.
I tried pushing it in and only got a few inches of it in him and fucked him the best I could. He was just too tight and he wasn’t very experienced at receiving a big dildo up his ass.
In fact, his uncut cock was thicker then my dildo.
After a while of trying to give him a good fucking he pulled his ass away from the glory hole.
Then I heard him ask me if he could fuck me.
Without any hesitation, I changed condoms on the dildo, greased it up and handed it back to him.


Next I greased my pig-hole and pushed my ass to the glory hole giving him my pig-hole to fuck.
He pushed the head of the dildo into me and I took a deep breath as he push the shaft up inside of me all the way until just the balls were hanging out of my ass for him to hold onto.
I moaned fuck yeah and he began fucking me with my prize dildo.
It felt so fucking good.
This is where my poppers would have been useful but I took the fucking he gave me.
Harder and harder he rammed that fucker up my hole and gave me one hell of a fucking through that glory hOle.


He plowed my ass for a good 15 or 20 minutes. During that time several of the bottom feeders gather outside the video booths and took turns watching us through the big hole busted in the door.
I didn’t care. I was proud to have this black stud with a huge monster cock fucking me with my dildo.
After a while he slowed down and pulled the dildo out of my happy sloppy pig-hole.
I stepped forward removing my asshole from the glory hOle which he handed the dildo back to me through.
I passed him some paper towels to clean his hands with.
I wiped and cleaned up my pig-hOle and then cleaned the dildo.
When all was done, I took the dildo to the Men’s Room and cleaned it properly.
Back in the maze he walked by me and told me he couldn’t believe how my ass ate that hunk of meat.
I told him it was one for the best dildo fucking I had ever had there through a glory hole.
Out front in the peanut gallery everyone was talking about my fucking.
It made me feel kinda good that they were talking about it.
Here is a picture of the mess I left after the fucking.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....