Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Wednesday’s Wonder


There are days when working the Glory hOles you really don’t expect to find any interesting men in need of what 
you have to provide.

This day was different…

This guy and I had an ass eating session. He had me join him in the video booth he was in and eat his asshole out while 
he jacked off into his underwear.

He had a really nice ass to eat.

This guy first offered me his crotch to chew on 
through his underwear.


After a few minutes of that, he allowed me to have his cock.



Finally he turned and gave me his asshole to lick through the 
glory hOle.

It was long before he asked me to join him so I could eat his asshole without the wall separating us.

I did and ate his asshole nice and deep while he 
jacked off into his underwear.





1 comment:

Live Webcam Chat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....