Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, March 2, 2015

10-1-14 Wednesday Afternoon


The first day of the spooky month. And was it ever spooky.

I had decided to go hunting in the afternoon only to have that adventure ruined.

When I arrived at the local Adult Video store I was ready to suck some cock and hopefully get some up my pig-hole.

After paying the $5.00 cover fee for the video area, I head on back there looking for some action.

As I turned the one corner I smelled a strange smell and then I heard the sound of something being sprayer. Then I saw one of the clerks spraying something on the walls of one of the private video booths in the new area. 

He had a light on his hat which was shining on the wall which had about a dozen cock roaches crawling up.


I had seen a roach on one of the video booths on Sunday afternoon, but I never thought it was this bad.

He kept spraying the video booths going from one to another and pretty soon the few guys that were in that area were coughing and gagging on the intense fumes for the bug killer spray.


One of the black guys that had been cruising around in the area approached me and asked if I would suck his cock some. I had sucked him before and he wanted to feel my mouth on his cock again.

I agreed and followed him into the dark area. At first the smell of the bug killer was not in that area but it wasn’t long before it was.

The guy sat back on one of the stools and after pulling his cock out form his pants, put a condom on it. Now I remembered him.

I knelt down in front of him and was enjoying his meat when he started coughing. Then I started gagging on the nauseating smell of the bug killer.

I had to stop and tell the guy I was sorry but maybe some other time. I wasn’t enjoying his cock anymore and I am sure he wasn’t able to enjoy my mouth either.


I decided to go out to the store area and get some fresh air.

One of the regular black guys asked me where I was going. He called me ‘Mr. Eat-um-up’

I had heard someone call him Shirley one day so I didn’t mind if he had a nic-name of me.

We both walked out to the store area and each of grabbed a chair and took a seat.

The two of us shot the bull for a little while before I finally decided it was time to leave.


It is my policy not to get too familiar with the regulars. They tend to run their mouths in public.

Anyhow, the odor was drifting out into the store area.

Another reason for leaving, no one had entered the store in the past 30 
minutes we had been sitting out there talking.


More about my return trip.

Later that evening I had the opportunity to stop by the video store again.
Details in another posting…





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....