Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Big Black Cock


Today I present to my readers
Another Big Black Cock that got to enjoy both my mouth and my pig-hole.

After giving this cock some intense mouth action,
He suited up and I rode it.

Felt so damn good in my pig-hOle.

I rode this BBC for a long time making sure I pushed my ass onto it enough to get as much in my ass as possible.

Later this Big Black Cock fucked me in the public dark area in front of several other guys.

He fucked me hard and long burying this thick meat as deep as he could making sure I knew how big and hard it was.

He kept asking me how good did it feel to have his mighty cock buried inside of my ass.

After one hell of a fucking, he blasted a huge load into the Magnum size rubber he was wearing.

He allowed me to clean his sloppy cock off after he removed the cum filled rubber. I watched as he tossed the used rubber over into the trash can in the corner.


Damn my pig-hOle felt like a King!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....