Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, March 23, 2015

Green Weenie Lunch

8-23-XXXX Green Weenie Lunch

I had some extra time to kill at lunch time so I decided to check out one of the Adult Bookstores to see if there would be any Men needing to relieve their full balls of man-cum.

I paid my $1.00 cover charge and headed on toward the video booth area. There had only been a few vehicles in the parking lot.
Lately, there had not been much action going on at lunch time at this bookstore.

As I entered the video booth area I saw a Hot Hispanic Male which looked to be in his early 30s. He was dressed in jeans and a dirty t-shirt. He was wearing muddy work boots and as he passed by me, I could smell his sweaty body odor.
Damn, I want to taste this Man and drink his essence from his brown cock. I needed his man-cum in my belly.

As he passed by me, he nodded and then turned into video booth number 4. I heard him lock the door as I headed for video booth 5 knowing there was a glory hole in the wall between the two video booths.

As I knelt down to my knees, I pulled my camera out of my pocket.
Not only am I obsessed with sucking cock, swallowing man-Cum and getting my ass used by men for there sexual needs, I am also obsessed with taking pictures of the cocks I interact with.

As I started to peer through the glory hole, a cock covered with a green condom came jutting through it into my booth.
Here is what I saw.



I took that picture and wasted no time getting that green covered weenie in my mouth.
As I have posted in the past, I do not have a problem with sucking on cocks that are covered with a condom. I prefer the condoms that are not pre-lube with that spermicidal crap.

The Hispanic latex covered cock grew in my mouth and I heard the good looking Latin Stud attached to it begin to moan as my mouth and tongue made love to his manhood.
When I let it fall out of my mouth, I could tell he was uncut and the green condom had pulled his foreskin back from over his cock head.


I went back to sucking the Hispanic’s green weenie. I could tell by the noises he was making he was close to cumming.
Finally he let his load go and it filled the green rubber.

When he was finished using my mouth, he pulled his green cock back through the glory hole.
I watched as he removed the condom and dropped it on the floor.

This is cum filled green rubber.


After the guy left the video booth he had been in, I went in and retrieved the used green rubber full of his cum that he had tossed onto the floor.
I wanted that load of cum.

It was fairly full of his thick essence.

After sucking that green rubber dry of his cum swallowing it, I took it to the Men’sRoom and flushed it down the toilet.

All of that man’s DNA was in my belly.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....