Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, March 5, 2015

10-24-14 Friday Afternoon


I watched a nice looking middle aged white guy with a good looking build go in one of the video booths

Through the glory hOle it looked to be average looking.

When he pushed his cock through the hole in the wall, it was much bigger then I thought at first.


 I sucked him some.

I teased his piss slit some with my tongue.


Then he started to fuck my mouth through the glory hOle while I was sucking him.

To me, this is an invitation to mound that hard thick pole and ride it some.

I backed my pig-hOle onto his hard cock and fucked myself on his cock for a while. I was really getting into it.

I heard him say out loud that he was going to cum so I slid off his sloppy cock, knelt back down in from of it and swallowed his load.

Great way to start the day cruising for man-meat.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....