Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Adventure8 @ the ABS


Today I am sharing with you a picture of a cock I gave service to with my mouth and then my asshole.

I started out my adventure with this cock by sucking on it 
through the glory hOle.


It was a fun cock to suck on because it was short and fat. Plus it was attached to a very interesting looking black stud I had been cruising.

After several minutes of enjoying this piece of meat with my mouth, the man attached to it invited me into his video booth.

Not long after I had kneeled in front of him and was making love to his mighty manhood, he asked me if I had a condom. He told me he wanted to fuck me.

I reached into my pocket and pulled one of my fuck-paks out of my pocket.

I pulled out the condom and handed it to him.

Then I took out the small pack of lube and put some on my asshole.

His cock was rock hard and being that thick I wanted to make sure it slid in without any resistance.

Standing up I turned and present to him what he wanted…

My ass.


This cock felt really good inside of me and both of us enjoyed the 
ride he took fucking me.

It was interesting that he held onto my right hip and pulled it back toward him as he fucked me.

Another Happy Man!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....