Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Friday 11-21-XXXX Adventure #1


It was a good day hunting cock. At first I thought it was going to be a 
boring Friday afternoon.

This is the first cock I got to enjoy that afternoon. I never got to see the guy that this cock was attached to.


This was a great cock to suck and make love to with my mouth.

I really liked looking at the guy’s furry belly and his belly button.

I would stop sucking his cock and kiss his belly and 
then go back to enjoying his cock.


As you can see, I am grabbing his balls and pulling on them.

When I got them in my mouth, he let out a loud moan to let me know he liked what I was doing.

Finally this fat cock blasted a nice load of essence into my throat.


My reward for a good job.


This was a pretty good start for my afternoon.

1 comment:

Queer Heaven said...

I just found your blog this morning while playing with my Dildo..... You really got me going and I had a great cum!
Thanks!!!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....