Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Shaved pubic or not

Today’s question on my mind is about shaved crotches.

Why Shaved?

Why do gown men shave all their pubic hair off?

Not just shave or groom, but shave it all off.


In general, I do not like shave crotches on Men.

I think the guy’s pubic hair is part of his masculinity.

I enjoy a Man’s pubic pushing its way through the glory around the base of the cock that has been presented to me to enjoy.

I love shaved balls on a man. They feel so good in my mouth when I am chewing on them.

But I really miss the crotch hair above the mighty cock when it has been shaved off.


It is just strange…

I don’t not give that cock with no pubic hair the enjoyment it expects from me.

I don’t want to prevent any man from enjoying what I have to offer.

This is an example of what I don’t really like.


I usually close my eyes and imagine thick curly pubic hair.

When there is a nice bush like this pushing its way through the glory hole, I always pause and as my nose is buried in that curly hair while the cock is down my throat, I take a deep breath and inhale as much of that musky odor as I can.



For me, most of the time that odor is better than poppers.

Enjoy the following pictures of pubic hair.

The following cocks jutting out from glory hOles are cocks that I have had in my mouth and made love to.


Comments are welcomed . . .


        





1 comment:

Westernstock said...

Burying your face in the guy's pubic hair as you suck him off is part of the delight!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....