Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, March 2, 2015

SamBear’s Dic-ADay Adv8


Today’s Dic-A-Day is from a busy day last year when I was out providing myself for the needs of other men.

This guy and I connected in the one of the back hallways of video booths.


He was just an average type of guy there to get some action on his cock.

Must have been about 5 ft 10 inches and weight was around 190 lbs.

I think he was in good shape and when he knew I was a cock sucker, he gladly gave me his cock.

This mouthful of meat fed me a nice load of the male essence I crave.

Several guys had gathered near us and were watching when he 
dumped his load in my mouth.

Another successful adventure in my life of cock sucking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....