Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, March 9, 2015

Big&Thick


I really enjoy it when a Top Man takes a thick dildo and fucks my pig-hOle with it until he is satisfied.


I enjoy the ride as long as my Top wants to stuff my pig-hOle full of the big dildo he has selected.

I assume the position as a good Pig does when told.


Then I focus on taking this stuffing to please my Top.

My Pig-hOle accepts the stuffing he demands and continues taking more as needed for his enjoyment


Finally when he has decided my pig-hOle is ready for something more.


I take a deep breath and allow him to slide his hand and arm into me.

As before, I take whatever fisting he gives me.


Letting him know how much a Pig I am by grunts and groans.

My Pig-hOle is his property for whatever he desires to stuff it with.


His stuffing my pig-hOle is what he picked me for and 
I vow not to disappoint him.


As my reward for taking his wicked use of my pig-hOle, 
he uses me as his toilet.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....