Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Do you know

Do you know this black uncut cock?


I got to know this cock very well.

After this session, the guy on the other side of the wall attached to this incredible uncut cock would come back to the ABS looking for me to suck this meat.

Every time I would see him, he would step inside an empty video booth and present his cock to me through the glory hOle.


You will see many more shots of this cock from all the times I had the honor to feed from it.

I nicknamed him my preacher-boy because he was always dressed nicely when I would run into him.



When it would get rock hard and feed me a load, that would be the best tasting cum I ever deserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....