Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Bud


Bud thinks he’s straight, but he is all the time out looking for guys to hang with and fuck around with.

He starts off talking sports and slowly works the conversation to how muscular the guys are and then about how easy it must be for them to get a fuck.

A trip to the Men’s Room and he comes back with his fly unzipped.

He moves the conversation to how hot it must be to fuck one of those sports guys.

Eventually he has his big floppy uncut cock out showing off how fucking big it is.


He manipulates the guy he is with to drop his pants and show off what he as. 

Then he has them turn and show him their ass.

Another beer or drink and his cock is rock hard. He convinces his drinking buddy to stroke it telling how fucking much like the sports hero he would be if he bent over and took it up the ass.


He starts talking about fucking in the locker room after game and before long, he has his big uncut cock sliding into his drunk buddy’s asshole.

Yeah, the guy says it hurts, Bud doesn’t care. He wants that piece of ass and he is going to get it.


He wants to get his buddy’s shit on his big uncut cock.

Bud likes packing the shit before planting his seed up that drunk bastard’s ass.

Keeps telling how fucking butch they are to get fucked.

Most of the time he fucks them in the Men’s Room. It is easier to get their pants down when they are taking a piss.

He hauls his big uncut cock and pisses in front of them. Showing how fucking superior he is because his cock is bigger than his drinking buddy.


It’s fun to interrupt his fucking and show the guy getting fucked how to take it up the ass like a real sports star.

I drop my pants and spread my cheeks for Bud to see my puckered asshole.

That is all I have to do to get Bud to fuck my asshole.

I brace myself on the urinal the two of them just pissed in and steady myself for his entry.

He pulls his big shitty cock from the drunk and pushes it up my hungry hole.


Fuck, it doesn’t matter it has the other dudes shit on it. I'll clean myself up later when I shit out Bud’s big load of cum.

The drunk straightens up and grabs his own cock.

He mumbles something about how the fuck can I take that big fucker and take that ass pounding.

He starts to stroke his own cock watching Bud pound the hell out of my ass with his big shitty uncut cock.


Damn it is such a head trip to have this drunk straight dude watching me get fucked by the cock that he was almost getting raped by.

Bud fucks hard and likes to pull his big cock just about all the way out so it can be seen before he slams it back inside your ass.

He is one hell of a power fucker, especially when he has and audience.

I bend forward with my face in the urinal and my hands on the rim keeping me from being fucked into the wall.

Then all of sudden Bud pulls his cock out and tells the drunk guy to have some. 

He is so demanding the guy usually just as he is told.

Bud steps out of the way and the drunk will slide his hard cock into my sloppy hole.


Bud encourages him on until he blast his load up my ass. Then Bud grabs the guy and with the guy still buried inside my ass, he rams his big hard uncut cock up the guys wrecked asshole and with just a few pumps in and out, he blast his load deep inside the shocked fucker.


By now the guy is fighting to get away but he is trapped between Bud and my ass with his cock still buried inside me.

I tighten my ass to keep him there until Bud breeds the fucker.

Bud pulls out of the guy and he slips out of my asshole as he collapses onto the floor.

Now I turn and grab the fucker by the head and forces him down on Bud’s shit 
covered cock.

I yell at the drunk dude to clean his fucking shit off of Bud’s cock or we are going to tell everyone he likes to get his shit packed by big dick fuckers.



Then I force his mouth open and Bud shoves his floppy cock into his mouth and down his throat.

Both of us tell him to get busy and get that cock clean.

Bud fucks the guy’s mouth enough to get the guy’s shit off his floppy cock. Then he pulls his cock out of the guy’s mouth and stuffs it back into his pants.

Come on buddy, get your ass up off the floor and let’s go have another beer. 
You need to watch that fucking shit out of mouth.

Unless you want to lay there and wait for the next guy to come in to take a piss and use you for his cum dump faggot hole?

Bud leaves the Men’s Room as I pull my pants up. I reach down and grab the guy’s limp cock and squeeze it real hard. Then I pull on his cock and tell him to get his ass up that I need to put my load somewhere and it wasn’t going to be on the floor. Either was going to give me a blowjob or let me fuck his shitty asshole.

I keep pulling on the guy’s cock until his up on his feet, then I turn him around toward the nasty urinal aiming his ass toward my hard cock sticking out of my jeans. Before the drunk can say a word, I’m forcing my hard cock up his shitty asshole.

I start pumping his ass hard and it isn’t long before I blast my load up his ass. 

The guy is screaming and begging me to stop, but I don’t care.


I know what is going to happen next.

The door to the men’s room opens and in walks another drunk just as I am pulling my cock out the drunks wrecked asshole.

He looks at us and ask in a drunken slur, which of you faggots is looking to get fucked by a real man?

I push my jeans down to show my ass and ask the new fucker if he is ready to get his dick dirty. I brace myself on the urinal again and push my ass back toward the new fucker.


Come on fucker, show me how fucking much a man you really are. Fuck my ass and fuck it as hard as you want. Fuck it like a real man should fuck another man’s ass. Make my asshole your fucking cum dump for the night.


I glance back over my shoulder as he undoes his belt and then his jeans. He pushed down his boxer shorts and out pops a nice size rock hard Real Man’s Cock as he called it.

The first drunk is now standing trying to pull his pants up. He doesn’t want the chance of getting fucked again.

The new drunk yells at him to get his sorry ass out the way, he wanted my ass and was going to get it.

He steps up behind me and pushed his hard cock up against my sloppy asshole.

I take a deep breath and my asshole opens up to let that hard cock enter me just as he slams it in me.

Good damn that feels good. I yell at the drunk in my ass to fuck me. He wanted my ass, now fuck it.

I hear the door to the Men’s Room open again and as I glance over my shoulder and see the first drunk exiting the room pulling up his pants.

Dumb fucker, he should’ve stayed and learned how to get fucked like a real fucking sport hero.

A faggot sports hero hungry to get fucked by some drunk bastard.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....