Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, March 19, 2015

FF Bud Search


This Redneck Cocksucking Dildo FF Ass Pig is looking for some local Pigs into Dildo Play and Fisting for real-time Pig 2 Pig Ass Play.

Anyone within a 60 to 70 mile radius of my area?


Want to have some more Pigs in my playgroup as FF-FuckBuds.
Read my blog and you will discover
I am an Active Top and a hungry bottom.


I am always looking to have sex with Men giving them the attention they need to satisfy their sexual needs.

Email me for more details:
redneckfistdildopig@gmail.com

 
FAVORITE ACTIVITIES: Nasty Pig Sex with like minded Men
*Where both you and I walk away satisfied.*

TURN-ONS: dripping cocks needing to be sucked, sweaty balls ready to be licked, man smells, eatable assholes, cocks fucking my ass, holes needing fucking, men stuffing my ass with dildos and fists, men needing their assholes stuffed, Pig Sex, Piss play and the list goes on and on…

TURN-OFFS: Shitty Assholes, scat, liars, deadbeats, troublemakers, lazy bottoms, too much cologne, deodorant, blood, unnecessary pain, permanent marks, bitchy drag queens, effeminate men. 

ANY MORE INFO ABOUT YOURSELF:


Horny versatile Redneck up for anything from making love to hard sleazy sessions.

I’m a redneck faggot that loves raw man to man sex - very open minded and versatile to all Male Pig Sex, really into sucking, fucking, rimming,

I enjoy eating a man's hole, fisting, heavy duty ass play, dildo's/toys, felching, anything a man can put in either his asshole or mine. (I'm very vers.) ws/piss,


I have a hot urinal mouth for piss play, kink, rough ball play, cbt, rough tit play, uncut cocks, cheesy foreskins, Hispanic men, uniforms, jockstraps, boots, rape, forced sex, groups, spit, man pits, raunch, bb, very few if any limits.

I don't play with anything that I can't put my face in first.

The kinkier and raunchier,the better.


I get off on playing with wicked minded men who have a great 
imagination and many fantasies.

I enjoy outdoor sex, bathroom sex, bookstore sex, bathhouses, sex just about 
anywhere I can get it.

Very chem friendly, I know how to party and have a good time.

Looking to meat others to play, email me back and let’s hook up.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....