Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Friday 11-6-XX

Friday 11-6-XX – details = part 1 of 3


As I noted in an earlier post – I had stopped by the ABS on 70 near the airport on the way to work. Not much there.
There was one nice looking tall stud with a beard that was cruising.
I remember him from years before. He is stuck on himself.

A young thin good looking well dressed Hispanic came in to cruise. He also seemed to be stuck on himself.

I talked to one guy who I have seen around there before. He gave me the details of what he thought the cruising scene was there now.
It was pretty interesting to hear what he had to say.
Nothing worth writing about.

Since nothing was happening there, I Left to go to work. Didn’t get any cock that visit.

Now after work is a different matter……

I stopped by the ABS on Guess Road and was pretty lucky.
I got 2 really nice Hispanic studs and one Hot white guy.

 That = 2 loads of cum, I got to eat 2 nice brown ass holes, one of them let me lick his arm pits, one fucked me, I fed my load to the white guy and they were all into nipple play.

Here are the details of the first of these Hot Tricks…

I got to the place around 5:30 PM and remember, it’s a Friday evening. I figured the place would be fairly busy. I was wrong……
There were just a few cars in the lot, but I figured it was worth checking out. You never know who is there.

Inside at the counter, there was a Hot guy which I had done before. He was talking to the clerk. I paid my admission fee and headed toward the back video booth area.

In the back there were a couple of guys.
I could see one guy sitting on a stool in the corner of the side to the left. He looked to be of small build and didn’t seem to be interested in anything. He had the door to the last booth open and was watching the movie. It was a gay movie with a couple of big cock black guys fucking each other.

I walked on over to the other side of the video booth area to see if anyone was over there. Back in the corner of this hallway was another guy sitting on a stool watching the movie in the booth in front of him through an open door.

The second booth in the hallway had its door closed and I could tell by the noises coming out of it, that it had a couple of guys inside of it. It sounded as if they were having a good time. I could hear one of them moaning and the there were slurping sounds too. It sounded as if someone was giving a sloppy blow job.

I moved down the hall to see who or what was sitting on the stool in the corner. As my eyes adjusted to the dimly lite hallway, I could see that it was this Hispanic guy that I had done there before. He has a great body and loves to have it worshiped. Nice uncut cock and a fine bubble butt.

I know from seeing him there in the past and hearing him talk that he is a hair dressers at one of the nicer hair salons in town. His build had gone some since the last time I had seen him. He had a belly now. But that didn’t matter to me, he was still damn good looking and fun to service. He nodded to me and then went back to watching the movie.

As I was standing there checking him out, the door to the closed booth opened and out stumbled a middle age guy buttoning up his shirt. He was fairly good looking and obliviously had had a good time. The door to the booth quickly closed behind him not giving me a chance to see who else was in the booth with him.

I cruised on back to the other side. I could hear two guys talking over on the other side in Spanish. Someone new must have come in.

Over on the other side, there were two new guys. One was an older skinny guy, not very attractive and the other one was another Hispanic.

This one had a bigger build then the one sitting on the stool and seemed to be uncomfortable. I figured maybe it was his first time. Since I don’t speak Spanish, I couldn’t ease drop on their conversation. The new Hispanic checked me out and did the crotch check on me. I checked him out and let him now I was interested.

The white guy went in the last booth which the Hispanic on the stool had been watching the movie though the open door.

The two Hispanic guys kept talking so I decided to go back to the other side and see if the other guy was doing anything. He had gotten off the stool and was standing in the doorway of the second booth.

The second booth, the one that had two guys in it when I got there, is a private booth with no holes. One wall is falling down so you can see in the booth from the third booth if you try.

I leaned on the wall in the hallway just across from the doorway. The Hot Latin Stud moved into the booth and motioned for me to follow him. Inside the booth as I was closing the door he was unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it open. “Lick my tits” he told me as he raised his arms above his head. He shaves his chest hair and he had nubs which were rough on the tongue, but I went to work licking and sucking on his erect nipple. He has nice size nipples for sucking and chewing and really like to have the worked on.


When I moved from his left nipple to his right nipple, I caught a whiff of his arm pits. Damn they smelled good. He wasn’t wearing any deodorant and I would say he hadn’t bathed in several days. I moved my nose up to his hairy arm pits to get a good whiff.

“Lick um, go ahead, lick um good, my pits taste good pig?” he was telling me as I started to lick and suck on his pits. They tasted as good as they smelled. My head was starting to spin from his raunchy smelly arm pits and I was enjoying it.

My cock was rock hard in my pants.

“Get down there and suck my cock” he ordered me as he pushed me down toward the floor in front of himself. “Suck it good and then lick my ass, pig”. He must be American born, because he didn’t have any Latin accent at all.

I fell down to my knees and swallowed his fat uncut cock and started servicing it the way I knew he liked it. I knew it wouldn’t be long before he would be turning around and pushing his sweet bubble butt in my face.

I was hoping his brown ass would smell as good as his pits did.

After getting my tongue into his dirty foreskin and cleaning it out, I swallowed all of his cock until my nose was buried in his sweaty black pubic hair.

After sucking on his incredible uncut cock and licking his sweaty balls, he finally fed me the load of cum I had been waiting for.

As we exited the video booth, the two other Hispanics were now standing outside in the hallway listening to us.

The amigo I was with said something to them in Spanish and they both grinned and said something back.
Then he turned and told me the bigger of the two wanted me to do him too.
Then he told me while looking at him that he also wanted some of my gringo ass.
The bigger of the two grinned at me again and grabbed his crotch.
I was in Pig Heaven…

I told the guy I had just swallowed his load to tell the smaller one that is he changed his mind, just let me know.

Details in another posting…
Check it out, I get fucked royally.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....