Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Afternoon in GSO / Posting #4

6-20-13 Thursday Afternoon in GSO / Posting #4 / MiddleEasternFag

Allow me to continue with more of my afternoon adventures in one of the Adult Bookstores in GSO.

While I was cruising the maze of video booths and working the glory holes, this young cute middleeastern looking guy came in.

It was obvious right away he was there looking for cock to suck.

He didn’t interest me at all even though I get off on MiddleEastern Men using me for their cum dump.

Plus he showed no interest in me.

He saw me take a couple of pictures in the hallways and of a couple of the glory hOles.

After talking with him some, he agreed to let me take these pictures.

      

Turns out…
He wanted that sweet ass fucked by a black man with a huge uncut cock.


I had no thoughts on that ever happening. He looked to be a tight ass want-a-be.

1 comment:

Westernstock said...

I like that presentation of your experiences and reactions!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....