Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

3-31-20XX brief review of the afternoon.


3-31-20XX brief review of the afternoon.

Greetings Horny Readers



Today is the last day of March which means that Friday (tomorrow) is April Fool’s Day.

Usually on April Fool’s Day I go out and hunt for that ‘Fool’s Cock’

Today I spent the afternoon at the local Adult Video Arcade providing the pleasure men were seeking.

I must say, today was a good day.

I arrived just after 1 PM and spent most of the afternoon there.

My total for the day was 11. I was there for four and half hours.

Yes…I gave pleasure with my mouth to 11 the cocks attached to 11 men seeking the joy and pleasure of another man making love to their manhood.

7 of those tasty cocks fed me their Male Essence as a reward for the pleasure I gave them.

YES…I am a Cock Whore.

I was able to capture an image of most of the cocks I gave pleasure to today.

A couple just were not in the right situation for me to click away with my camera.

Here are some of the cocks that enjoyed meeting my mouth and tongue today.

I will be posting the Adventures in separate post.

I hope you will share with me your thoughts about these Adventures.

One more thing…

Let me know which of these cocks you like best.

The Adventures from the day



#1 was a big bear type guy around 50. He was just about to leave when I got there. I interacted with him in the Dark Area so I wasn’t able to get a picture of his fat stubby uncut cock which fed me my first load. This guy was very vocal while I made love to his fat cock.



#2 was a rough looking Redneck type. He had my favorite cock of the day.



#3 was another rough looking Redneck type. This guy had a beer gut and his BO was not as pleasant as most are.



#4 was a heavy set bear type who couldn’t get enough of my mouth and fed me two loads before taking his cock away from me.

#5 was another redneck type guy who had been doing some yard work because he had grass on his pants and smelled of fresh cut grass. I gave his uncut cheesy cock and sweaty balls pleasure with my mouth and tongue in the dark area. This was a nice slow and long session where he would pull back to keep from cumming. Finally he rewarded me with a mouthful of his cum. He enjoyed me sucking on his sweaty balls and working that load out of them. This was my second favorite of the afternoon.



#6 was an older guy maybe in his late 50s who looked to have worked hard for a living. His hands were very rough and he was very physical with me as he fucked my mouth a lot while I was kneeling in front of him. I got that last drop before he flipped his underwear over that cock.

#7 came up to me seconds after #6 had walked away and told me he wanted to see why that one that just left was so intense. I could tell he had never experienced a session with me. You will have to read my posting on this one to know the out-cum…


(8)

#8 was a nice surprise. I never saw him. Just his cock and balls. Damn nice cock to suck but never shot his load for me. Another great adventure which will be posted.


(9)

#9 was standing in the hallway just outside the two video booths #8 and I had occupied. He suggested we go to a private video booth and I followed him like a good cock sucker should. I think this guy was younger then me by a few years and very eager to get to know my mouth and throat.


(10)

#10 was just a taste. He had a fat cock but it was hard to suck due to its shortness. I thought about trying to join him but #11 was waiting for me.

(11)

#11 I had seen this guy most of the afternoon cruising. Very well dressed and he had the right amount of cockiness. I was sitting on one of the stools just at the entrance to the dark area when he walked up to me. It surprised the shit out of me when he asked me how many cocks I had sucked. I responded by asking him how many had he counted. He told me 7. I then asked him how many he had sucked. He politely told me none. As he grabbed his crotch he told me he was there to have as many men suck his cock and get him off. I told him he could be number 11 if he let me show him how a devoted cock sucker like myself could make his cock feel. That is when he told me I would be his # 6 and that he had already shot his load 3 times. We went into one of the old video booths that had a straight movie in it and he proceeded to drop his pants. Well I took my time on this cock and made him shoot his load again. More in the complete posting. This guy was the dream come true for any gathering of cock suckers.

After #11 I decided while the weather was nice, I was going to enjoy it some and leave this basket of cocks. As I was leaving, what could have been #12 came through the door and paid his $8.00. I decided to let this one cock sucker cruising the glory holes there enjoy him.



Watch for future post with the details of each of these 11 adventures and about the ones who came back for more.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....