Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

YoungOfAge

YoungOfAge

Do you remember when you first came of age to be legal to have sex?

Do you remember having sex with your best friend?

The two of you hung around together all the time.

Did everything together. Went everywhere together.

Sucked each other’s cocks and swallowed each other’s cum…

Fucked each other…






Hopefully you have fond thoughts of your coming of age as a
 young man in need of male to male sex.

I sure did.

Here are some pictures to illustrate some of my memories from those early years where I grew up.






I’ll be posting some stories from my younger years.

Watch for them here in this blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....