Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, June 26, 2016

GaySex-NoWay-ButMaybe pt 2



GaySex-NoWay-ButMaybe pt 2

Reminder…
Before we go any further, let’s remember we established the rule: not every straight Man wants to have sex with another Man.
Some Men are simply STRAIGHT.
This is a continuation of a previous post under the same name:
GaySex-NoWay-ButMaybe

You dirty little cunt. Open your fucking eyes and look up at your superior and keep fucking looking while you service my uncut cock or I’ll beat your ass black and blue.


It’s an honor to worship me so open those eyes as I fuck your throat.

If you keep closing your eyes I’ll make them water as you gag and
choke on my cock.


I (original Author) only have my theories, but I honestly believe that it is hardwired into your brain chemistry. 

Historically, inferior men likely survived by ingratiating themselves to their superiors. 

They submit and make themselves useful to real men so that the superior male will protect them and allow them to stay in the group.


Despite being able to “survive” on their own now, inferiors still have the biological need to make themselves useful to the alpha men. 

It brings them intense pleasure to be noticed by men in any way and once they’ve had a taste of that attention,
they’ll do anything to feel it again.


I like a fag who knows his place and strives to serve the alpha male.

Fucking is a must.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....