Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Tuesday, June 14, 2016

That Faggot is Me


That Faggot is Me

This blog is a faggot’s tribute to everyday life of a 
cock sucking dildo ass loving faggot.

That Faggot is Me!


I have posted many post about the things in my life. My Adventures…


Alpha cock, balls, ass, sweat, piss, stink, spit, cum and filth,
including Alpha pits, feet, underwear, cum rags, 
farts, shit, snot, cheese, etc.
anything and everything an Alpha could feed a faggot.


It is an illustration of an active faggot's true purpose in life:
sucking cock, licking balls, cleaning dirty ass holes, taking spit, drinking piss, eating cum, being spanked, being bound, being fucked, being stuffed with dildos, being fisted and otherwise licking, sniffing, worshiping and servicing Alpha men and their buddies.


Included in the posts are posting of adventures where I am the Alpha Top and the things that happen between myself and bottoms.


So you might wonder????

Am I a Bottom slut or an Alpha Male???

I am what I need to be at that moment to ensure both myself and the other Man or Men have a great time having sex and releasing 
their needs and desires.


Now, check out my blog and if you want, email me what you think.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....