Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Toilet Sitter


Toilet Sitter


I really get off on sucking a Man’s uncut cock while he is sitting on a toilet in a Public Men’s Room.


The taste of the uncut cock

The musky smell of the Man’s crotch


The aroma of the smell from the toilet



The Moans and Groans from the Man as I give his uncut cock the service it deserves.


Then he stands up

Turns so his ass is in my face.


Bends forward and braces himself on the back of the toilet.

Putting his smelling man-hole right in my face


He reaches back and pulls his cheeks apart.


Then I get to lick his asshole…

Tasting the sweat and grim of his day

And…





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....