Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Fuck You Bastard


That’s Right!

Fuck You…


You Bastard!

Keep your God Damn hands off my Faggot Cock Sucker

He’s Mine


I’m his Alpha and he is not to serve any other Alpha when I am around
Unless I tell him he can.


I don’t like you, you’re a fucking stupid ass want-a-be Alpha


Go find some other cock sucking faggot who is stupid enough to kneel down in front of you and suck your ugly cock and clean your dirty asshole.


Stick your cock up his ass and make him your cunt while your 
girlfriend is on the rag.


Breed him so you want get her pregnant and produce another 
shithead like you.


Just because you have a big cock that stays hard all the time 
doesn’t make you an Alpha.

         

Learn how to respect your bottom and treat him right so he will give all of himself to you for your pleasure.


Then you have a taste of a Real Alpha’s sub’s ass.


Maybe some Real Alpha Stud will make you his cock sucking bottom bitch.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....