Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cock from the past


These are some pictures of a cock I sucked through a Glory Hole one day at Guess Road.

After he fed me a nice load, I followed him out into the Hallway to see what was attached to this nice.
I was surprised to find a nice bearded bear.
When he came out of the video booth he had been in, he stared at me and asked me if I was the guy that had just drained his nuts. I nodded yes and told him how honored I was that he fed me that load. Then I told him I was hoping to be of service to his needs again sometime in the future.
How about now he replied to me. I like to shoot my load several times before having to go home to the bitch.

We went in one of the private booths and I serviced him again. This time I got his jeans down around his ankles and was able to suck on his balls and put my face between his legs under his balls and smell his man-funk.
I asked him if I could see and smell his ass. He turned around and presented me his big fur covered ass. Then he reached behind himself and pulled his cheeks apart to reveal a nice puckered furry asshole.
The aroma of his hairy asshole filled the video booth quickly.
He pushed his hairy ass toward me and buried my face in it. My tongue dug into his puckered asshole while my head allowed his ass to take control of my mind. I didn’t care about anything else in the world at that moment but servicing that Hot bearded Bear’s asshole.
When he had had enough of me making love to his asshole, he turned around and fed me his rock hard cock. Within seconds, he was feeding me another load of his salty cum.

Damn I was a lucky pig that day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....