Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Wasted Loads

I was at the bookstore on Glenwood the other day and not much was going on.
I decided to check out the empty video booths for something to write about.
I found these two wasted loads.
That is what a Faggot Pig's mouth is for. 
Depositing load of cum...
Not on the floor. 
You should either shoot the load in a mouth that swallows or up a nice asshole that you just fucked.
Even if you are using a condom, you should give the full condom to the pig that just serviced you. He will dispose of it properly. I my self will drain the full condom down my throat be disposing of the used piece if latex.
Never waste it on the floor!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....