Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Monday, May 30, 2011

Sunday 5-29-11


I had to go and get some more plants for the yard so I decided to stop by the Bookstore on Guess Road for a few minutes.
There was a good collection of vehicles in the parking lot. I thought I might get lucky.
Once inside I paid my five dollar cover fee and the guy behind the counter said to me…
If you add up all the Cock back there, you might get 5 inches.
This was not a good sign…
My reply back to him was, well at least there will 12 inches when I get back there.
Here was right. Not a whole lot of anything in the back video booth area.

How do you measure up?
Send me pictures of cock and balls.Let me see what I am missing having in my mouth and down my throat.
sambearsblog@yahoo.com






   



       

    



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....