Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, December 1, 2011

2-10-2011 – Thursday Evening After Work


2-10-2011 – Thursday  Evening After Work

After work I decided to stop by the ABS on Guess road.
The parking lot had a few vehicles in it when I got there. It had been a pretty day and I figured most guys were out enjoying it.
As I got out of my truck, I noticed J-Bear’s car was there.
I almost got back in my truck and left. He was there, he most likely had drained everyone. Then I thought, what the Hell, There are always some left over that he hasn’t got to yet. Plus some guys just prefer me over him.
We are both PIGS and know it. We always share what we are servicing publicly with each other if the other one wants a taste. Plus, J-Bear is fun as Hell of a Pig to fuck.

I went in and headed right for the Men’s Room to take care of my butt. I wanted it to be clean in case it was needed for a good fuck.
As I passed the one Men’s Room, I tripped over the Hot Black Stud from up the road a piece. He is so Fucking HOT.
I was hoping he was just taking break and would come back in the video area again so I could suck on his black cock. I was wrong, because he left the store after he used the Men’s Room.
Here is a picture of what he looks like. It is from the internet and not really him.


I paid my $5.00 and headed on back to the video area. I was hopeful today would be another good day there.
My standards are this. I have to do something sexual with at least one man per dollars I paid to get in. In this case I needed to fuck around with 5 guys to get my money worth. More is great; less is bad on the budget.
None is really bad; It just means I donated the cover fee to the economy.


When I got back in the video area, I was surprised at the number of guys I had never seen before. This was a good sign.
I checked out the hallway to the left first and then turned to go to check out the hallway to the right.
AS I was walking down the hallway that connects the two hallways where the video booths are, this HOT little Black Stud passed me. As he passed he glared me right in the eye. He got this big smile on his face and as we passed, we both turned to look at the other one. He had a nice bounce to his walk and could been more the in late twenty. I wouldn’t say much past thirty.
Damn he was Hot little fucker.
He was wearing a yellow tank top and dark sweatpants. He strutted his stuff well.
I continued on my way toward the hallway and as I turned the corner, I looked back behind myself. There he was standing in the hallway watching me.

These are the pictures I took of that Hot Black Stud before he fucked my Ass royally.
He fucked me for about 30 minutes before pumping his load of cum deep inside me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....