Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Conclusion to 10-10-11 posting


From my last post from this series…

I pulled up my pants and exited the video booth.
Outside in the hallway was standing the stocky build Middle Eastern Stud.
He gave me a hard look as I passed him.
Damn he was good looking. Maybe he is my next victim of pleasure.

I stared at him as I walked past him. At first he gave me a evil look. I guest he had heard me getting fucked by the big black cock he couldn’t get fucked by. Then his look changed to a more interesting look. He actually checked me out as I walked by him.

As I turned the corner, I looked back at him and nodded. He got a smile on his face and nodded back. Then I continued my walk back to the other hallway. I made my way about half way down the dark hallway and decided since nothing was going on, I would just lean against the wall.

Within seconds the stocky built Arab looking stud came toward me down the dark hallway. He pushed open the door to the private video booth across from where I was leaning and entered. As he entered the booth, he turned and nodded for me to follow.
My heart started racing and my cock started to get aroused. That Hot Fucking Stocky built Stud was inviting me in with him.
Of course I wasted no time fallowing him into the video booth.
He shut the door and quickly propped a stool against the door to keep it shut.
Then he grabbed my head and pulled it to his face and started kissing me. Nice deep kisses with lots of tongue action.
MY one hand went to his chest and my other hand dropped to his crotch area.
He took and slid one of his hands down the back of my pants and when he found my asshole, he pushed two of his fingers into my just fucked sloppy asshole. His fingers dug around some before they started into a fucking motion. He pulled my head tighter to his face as his tongue found its way deep down my throat.
I found his nipple and began to pinch it some with my one hand and my other hand found his huge hard mound in his pants.
Damn, I was in PIG heaven. I had no idea where this moment was going to lead, but I knew I was going to have fun with this stocky stud.
I like my Men to be aggressive and he was just that.

Finally he pushed me away from him. He pulled his fingers out of my asshole and then his hand came out of my pants.
I grabbed the hand that had the sloppy fingers from my asshole. I pulled it toward my mouth and with a smile from him as approval; I put his sloppy fingers in my mouth and began to lick my ass juices off of them. I kept smiling as I cleaned his sloppy fingers up. My ass tasted so fucking good.
When I had finished the tongue job on the fingers, I removed them from my mouth and slowly began to drop to my knees in front of him. I kissed my way downward until I was kissing on the hard mound in his pants.
He wasn’t wearing a belt so all I had to do was to unbutton the top button then slowly unzip the metal that help to bind his budge.
With his pants pulled open, there was his mound now just bound in tight underwear. I kissed on them before slowly pulling them down to reveal an incredible fat uncut cock. I was impressed all to hell with what he had. It sprung out and pointed at my face. The aroma of pure uncut man cock was incredible too. I took a deep a breath of the musky order as my tongue flicked out to find its way into his thick dark brown foreskin. I knew I was going to enjoy servicing this stud.
Not only with my mouth, but my asshole too.

As my tongue dug into his foreskin searching for any treats that might be there, I began to take his fat uncut cock into my mouth.
Just then, someone started banging on the door to the video booth. Whoever it was pushing on the door was shouting something in a foreign tongue. I pushed my foot against the door and kept it closed. The stocky stud I was servicing took and grabbed my head and forced all of his thick uncut cock down into my throat.
The next thing I knew, someone was pushing on the one wall and trying to get through it into the booth we were in. The guy was acting like a crazy man.
I kept working on the cock in my mouth. Then the guy in the booth with me started shouting something back at the guy trying to climb through the wall. It was in the same tongue.
Then the other guy disappeared.
The guy I was sucking looked down at me and said that his friend wanted to join us. He told me I would enjoy his friend very much.
Without any question, I nodded my head with approval it was OK with me.
Hell, I was game for anything.
Then someone began knocking on the door again. The in the video booth with me said it was his friend. I moved my foot off the door to allow it to open. The pushed open and the friend entered. I was truly surprised to see that it was the Middle Eastern Stud that I had serviced several times before.
Their in my face was not only the one fat uncut dark skinned cock I was working on, but now the bulge of the other guy. Right away I could feel the heat from his huge uncut cock and smell the raunchiness of his dirty foreskin.
Every time I have been on my knees in front of him, his huge uncut cock was a raunchy as hell. Sometimes I could taste the ass from where he had fucked someone earlier. I usually shot my load without touching my cock when I am working on his.
He reached down and undid his pants and hauled his fat uncut dark colored cock. It flopped right in my face. Damn it smelled good. It was raunchy as hell.
I took my focus away from the stocky guy’s cock and focused on my new stud. I got my face up against his cock as I took a deep breath. Then I got just his foreskin in my mouth and started cleaning it out with my tongue.
His cock was prime for a good cleaning. He must have been pre-cumming while he was fighting to get in the booth. His skin was full of it.
As I was beginning to swallow the cock in my mouth, the stocky guy stepped closer and put his fat uncut cock in my face.
I went from one beautiful dark skinned uncut cock to the other. Sucking and chewing and licking and swallowing pure Middle Eastern meat.
For several minutes I worked on the two massive uncut cock while the two guys spoke to each other in their native tongue.
Then they started kissing each other as if they were lovers. Deep sloppy kissing with a lot of moaning and groining.
I was really in pig heaven.
Then the stocky one pulled away from the taller one and there was some exchange of more words in their native tongue.
The taller stud grabbed my head and forced his big uncut cock into my mouth while the stocky stud moved around behind me. I heard him spit on his hand and then felt his warm spit being smeared on my asshole.
Without any hesitation he began pushing his fat cock into my cum filled asshole. I couldn’t believe it, I was getting fucked a second time by an incredible size uncut dark cock.

While I was getting fucked from the back I was getting fucked from the front also.
Then the two leaned forward over me and started kissing again. While they were kissing the one fucking my ass started fucking me harder and faster. He was determined that the other one knew he was pushing his fat uncut into me from behind.
The two Middle Eastern studs fucked me from both ends for several more minutes before the one up my ass started to fucker even harder and panting out loud. He stopped kissing the taller one and grabbed my hips tight. Then he slammed his fat uncut cock deep into me as he let out a scream. I felt his thick cock started pumping cum into my ass.
Then the one with his cock buried down my throat pulled his uncut dark skinned cock from my mouth and started jacking it in my face. It was n’t long before he let out a scream and pushed his cock back in my mouth. His cock started pumping cum down my throat. He had an incredible load which kept pumping and pumping.
The two of them were sweating like pigs. It was dripping on my back and felt so good.
These two studs had just pumped gallons of cum into me from both ends.
The stocky stud behind me began to pull his uncut cock from my ass. I quickly let the one in my mouth slide out and I turned around and got his cum covered cock in my mouth. My tongue went to work cleaning his cock of any juices from my ass and his cum. His cum was real salty and his sweaty crotch smelled real musky.
I was, in PIG HEAVEN….
When I had finished cleaning his uncut cock, he took and pulled his pants back up and put away his well used manhood.
The taller one had already put his massive uncut meat back in his pants.
They both exited the video booth leaving me to get my pants back up and buttoned up.
Damn what an incredible experience.
Both my mouth and my ass had a good workout from those two Hot Middle Eastern Men.
By the time I exited the video booth, both of them had left. They were no where to be found.
I was a Happy Pig….






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....