Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, December 3, 2011

San Antonio


A few years ago I had a business trip to take to the great city of San Antonio.
Here is the ad I posted in several yahoo groups trying to pre-arrange something.
The replies I got back are here also.

I had a great time there. The Bath House was far more than just fun….


Visiting San Antonio in early March on Business
Looking for something to do after spending the day with Corporate Folks
White Male, 50 – 5’11” – 195 lbs. facial hair
Looking to get into some Hard Core Pig Sex.
Fucking, Sucking, Piss, Toys, Fisting and more…..
Looking to get my Butt played with by a Texan or Bandito.
Fuck it, Lick it, Slap it, Stuff it full of toys, Put your hand in it.
Looking the same kind of Pig Man that I am that loves to play in AssHoles.
I play both way – Top or Bottom – if needed – love playing in a good Ass
Will be staying downtown on the RiverWalk. - Can Host if needed.
Email me for dates if interested:

Looking for some Local Fuck Buddies Into Nasty Pig Sex
Fisting, Dildos, Piss, Fucking, Cum Eating
Let's be "Buddies"
Damn here in Corpus Christi 130 miles away have a sling and a lot of toys and lube and poppers and booze and a bottom here like to work other bottoms (we know what we want)
when will you be there, i live in amarillo, but visit
san alot, would love to get nasty with you, am
versatile, i like to eat ass, cock, suck ass n
cock,swallow loads from cock or creampie from
ass,finger ass your n mine, toys a plus, have never
fisted a guy thought about getting it also,drink cum
mixed with piss after you shove ur cock down my
throat,covered with my or someone elses ass juice drop
ur load of cum then chse it with a piss chaser, open
to do/try anything, and a cum slut horn dog, love to
cum and cum some more on you in you,wherever you want
Sure wish U were visiting Dallas instead.  San Antonio
is a fun city and I'm sure U will find lots of fun. 
Dick
Hi Sam,

Too bad I don't live in San Antonio.  I'd love to get together with you and play with that ass of yours.  I especially would love to spend quality time with my fists up your ass and my face buried in your ass.  I love to eat butthole and you have the kind of ass that I could spend lots of time using my tongue up your asshole.

Do you ever make it to the San Francisco Bay Area?  Maybe someday we'll get a chance to meet.

Anyway, would love to hear from you and get to have you as a friend.  Here are a few stats on myself.

I'm 58 yo, 5'6", 200 lbs, shaved head, mustache, uncut Hispanic.  In a relationship, but can play.

Anyway, look forward to hearing from you and hope to see more pics of you.  Especially would love to see some full nudes of you.  Front and back.  Do you have any clips of you getting fisted? 

Write when you can.

    Your dirty, nasty, pig buddy in California,
             David

PS:  I love the picture of you with your western shirt and cowboy hat.  WOOF!!! Do you look hot.

>
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bathhouses_of_San_Antonio/
> 
> The group is pretty inactive, but you might strike
> paydirt. Will have to dig around and see if I can
> find anyother sites that are just for SanAntonio. 
> Dick
Here's another for travelers.  Used it once or twice
with some luck.  don't know what response you will get
from SanAntonio.  good luck
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Hotel_Fcuk/join

dick
SA is very low key and you don't find much till U get
there.  Below are a couple links to gay bars/baths. Good
luck.  A pig deserves to get the best!  :)  Dick

http://www.sanantonio.com/nightlife/gay-bars.html

http://www.gaytravellinks.com/sanantonio.htm

http://sanantonio.gaycities.com/

http://www.bartalksa.com/ (Executive club is one of
the baths.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....