Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Cowboy Daddy



I want to share with you this Hot Piece of Meat that I serviced back in 2003.
It was on the first day of the year. I sure believe the old saying about what you do on New Year’s Day will follow you throughout the year.
Sucking big long uncut cocks like this one followed me all year.

I saw this guy come in the door. He had on jeans, a flannel shirt and cowboy boots.
He was a Hot Cowboy Daddy.

He wouldn’t let me join him in his video booth. He just allowed me to service his long uncut cock through the Glory Hole.
I would have loved to get this long piece up my ass, but it never got all the way hard.
When he finally fed me his load of cum, he was still mostly limp.

Hope you enjoy the pictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....