Sam Bear's Color

Sam Bear's Color

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Cock sizes from Around the world


The information I have posted about the size of Men’s cocks from the different countries around the world had fascinated me.
What I have noticed is that there is no ‘one size that fits all’ for any nationality.

Over the years being the Sex Pig that I am, I have had sex with Men from many different countries around the world.
Some where larger, some were smaller, some were uncut and some were cut.

One thing I have noticed is that most Men with larger cocks do seem to be more aggressive and Men with smaller cocks do seem to be bottoms.

I remember from several years ago being at one of the Adult Bookstores in a close by town. As most know, I usually do not turn down any Man in need of sexual services.
This particular night, an older Asian Man started to cruise me. H e went into one of the larger video booth which had a small platform in the corner of the room big enough to fuck around on.
I followed him into the video booth and closed and locked the door behind me. He was much shorter then I was and not too bad looking. I figured his age to be maybe in his 50’s. At the time, I was much younger.
As I walked toward him he fed some money into the video machine to start the movie playing.
When I got close to him, he looked at me and asked me if I sucked cock. Of course I told him yes and I asked him if he needed his cock sucked.
As he nodded yes, I dropped to my knees in front of him.
Just inches away from my face was his crotch. Being that close to it I could now see that his cock was hanging down on pant leg. It looked to be fairly big.
When I followed him into the video booth, I was expecting for him to have a fairly small uncut cock. What I found in his silk boxer shorts was a good 5 to six inches of uncut meat. As I sucked on later, it began to grow as it got hard.
The older Asian Man had a good 10 inches of thick Asian meat for me to service. Not what I expected.
I took very good care of his over-sized eggroll that night. But that is a story to be posted later.

I have searched the internet for Men from all over the world to help illustrate the charts I have posted below.
I hope you enjoy the Men I have chosen to represent their countries and regions.
Enjoy!


Check out the nice cocks on these Asian Men



Here is my selection of Men from across the USA showing off the size of their cocks






Canadians are a nice lot to service also



Mexican Men are some of my favorite. There is a large population in my area that need servicing to their Pengas







Latin Men are so Sexy no matter what size cock they have.




If you have been reading my posting, you know I have had the honor of servicing several Middle
Eastern Men
The are so fucking SEXY!






Moravian Men are so Exotic and really appreciate Pigs like me.
To finish this post
I present to you some Black Cocks to measure up to.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE ALL THE INFO YOU POST ABOUT COCK SIZE SHAPES GIRTH UNCIRCUMCISED CUT ALL THEINFO IS GREAT ALL US MEN ARE FASINATED WITH OUR OWN COCKS AND EVERY OTHER MANS COCK THAT HE SEE'S IN THE MENS ROOM OR GYM SHOWER ROOM EVERY MAN LIKES TO READ ALL THE INFO ABOUT OTHER RACES COCK SIZE AND SHAPE SO KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I AGREE THE BIGGEST COCKS I CONSISTENTLY SEE AND PLEASURE ARE HANGGING ON BLACK MEN WAY MORE HORSE HUNG BLACK STUDS THAN WHITE MEN AND ALL MY GERMAN AND FRENCH BUDDIES HAVE SOME BIG MEAT HANGGING TOO!! I DO LOVE THE LITTE UNCUT ASIAN MENS COCKS TOO!!

Post a Comment

Hey Stud, let me know what you think of my post.
I hope it made your cock rock hard and you blew one hell of a load.....